Brixtel believes that the Service/ Help Desk Management function should add value to the users by resolving issues and by setting in place processes to ensure the same problem does not arise again.
Brixtel Corporation helpdesk services are geared to the requirements of a wide range of organizations. Users—and this could be employees with systems difficulties, or customers seeking advice when accessing product or service information over the Internet—are given a single point of contact where fast, efficient help is on hand whenever they require it.
Our Help desk best practices aim to:
- Reduce management complexity with a single point of contact and a consolidated plan for services support
- Help reduce costs by freeing up your staff to concentrate on company core business issues
- Improve end-user satisfaction through a consistent and well defined service level agreement
- Help resolve issues faster with single-sourced, flexible, multi-level support
- Leverage our expertise to help reduce risk while optimizing availability
- Give your callers the comfort of knowing a person, not a machine, will help them